You must be registered and logged in to Main-Events.com to use online entry.
1. Entries close with the Show Secretary on Monday 2nd January 2023. Entries will not be accepted
without full payment.
2. ONLINE Entries through www.main-events.com
3. Late Entry fee of 50% applies.
4. Changes retain 25% Entry Fee. Standard entry fee for new class if office notified by 5pm. to be
paid at time of change.
5a. REFUNDS - Scratchings less 25% before Wednesday 4th Jan. Less 50% after Wednesday 4th Jan -
Scratchings and changes to be notified through Main-Events messaging online.
b. 20% refunded if there is a total show cancellation due to a Catastrophic Event.
6. ESNZ JUMPING levy of $5 per horse/pony payable with entry fees (not payable by those
competing in the Answer Back Cup).
7. Prize money and refund will be paid by direct credit after the show.
8. Objections, complaints and appeals – refer to Articles 163, 164, 167 & 168.
9. The Committee reserves the right to alter the programme and prize money.
10. Due to accommodation restrictions for horses, the Committee reserves the right to restrict
11. All Classes run under ESNZ Rules.
12. All classes run in draw order. Revised draws will be published online each night by 7pm.
13. Formal Dress at all times
14. All Series classes run under Series Conditions.
15. Class 23 for riders who aren’t competing in any other classes at the show, aged 10 year and
under, unled. Riders are only eligible to compete in this class twice.
16. Class 28.1 – NZ Tertiary Series conditions apply and will run in conjunction with Class 28.
17. Grounds open to competitors from 2.00pm Thursday 5th January 2023
18. Gates to the Showgrounds will be locked from dusk till dawn, except the High Street gate.
19. Horses/Ponies starting in Ring 1 on Sunday – Classes 35, 36, 37 , 38 & 39 may only have one start
in the Show for that day.
20. Yards/Stables only allocated when entries are paid. Stables/Covered yards - $40 per
horse/pony. Open Yards $20 per horse/pony. Preference will be given to those entered on time and
competing at higher levels.
21. Stabling allocated at the discretion of the Committee. Yarding is limited, so once all yards are
allocated, competitors will have to make their own arrangements
22. Ground Fee $15.00 per Horse/Pony.
23. Medic Fee $10.00 per rider.
24. Riding helmets must be worn when mounted.
25. Enter the grounds at your own risk.
26. Helmets must be worn on motorbikes at all times.
27. No Dogs Allowed $100 fine and can't start until dog is removed from grounds as per A&P policy.
28. DANNEVIRKE TRIPLE CROWN:
Win three showjumping Classes on the same horse or pony, excluding A1 Classes, and you will be
refunded your class entry fees for that combination and receive a mystery prize. A leader board
showing wins will be kept.
Online entry is closed