You must be registered and logged in to Main-Events.com to use online entry.
Rules for Equidays event
All competitors, exhibitors and participants must comply with the appropriate legislation including the Health and
Safety at Work Act 2015. Each competitor, exhibitor and participant must supervise and control their animals at all
times and shall be liable for any hazard created, accident, illness or damage caused by the action of themselves at the
venue of the event.
EQUIDAYS HEALTH AND SAFETY CONDITIONS
Equidays has a zero harm policy and the safety of all people working at or visiting our venue is of the utmost
importance to us. We appreciate your efforts in ensuring your site is safe at all times and that you take all reasonable
practicable steps to ensure your own safety and take no action or inaction that causes harm to any other person.
Anyone participating in clinics or competitions associated with ESNZ disciplines, those attending the Pony Club Camp
and any treks or pony rides must wear a helmet, however we strongly advise that ALL riders wear a helmet when
training, competing and exhibiting to minimise the risk of injury in the event of an accident.
• Competitors understand the risks associated with riding horses and acknowledge that your participation is
informed and voluntary.
• No dogs or pets are permitted on the Equidays site.
• No digging, drilling or pegs are permitted without approval of the Equidays operations team due to live power,
water and data cabling underground.
• Any machinery or equipment must be certified, compliant and in safe working condition.
• The site speed limit is 15km/h.
• All vehicles onsite must drive on the roads only. Damage to sites by vehicle access, parking, manoeuvring or
deliveries may result in penalties or remediation by the exhibiting company responsible for the damage.
• All vehicles must have a fire extinguisher
• All incidents, accidents or near misses must be reported to Equidays staff.
• Any fuels, gas or hazardous substances must be stored.
Hazards include but are not limited to:
Horses and Ponies, Contour of Property, Weather Conditions ,Equipment and Obstacles, Buildings & Gateways, Water
and Water Troughs, Movement of Vehicles
Online entry is closed