You must be registered and logged in to Main-Events.com to use online entry.
Dressage tests will be notified 2 weeks before the event.
LATE ENTRIES after 28 March 2018 will have to apply for dispensation - but can enter online up in the meantime. Any Area who has their last trial at Easter will need to email NZPCA for late entry dispensation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full conditions are available to view under DOCUMENTS tab or at http://www.nzpca.org/asset/downloadasset?id=cd578d04-6bff-4b61-a541-10f0677abe56
• Dogs to be on leads.
• Riders must supply their own Back Number holders. Paper back numbers will be supplied for all classes.
• MOUNT must be bridled at all times whilst ridden.
• The colour codes on SJ practice fences correspond with the colour codes for XC heights. You must not exceed the height for your level of competition in SJ warm up (10cm allowance already included), refer Art 63.5.
• No illegal gear to be used/worn from arrival on the grounds.
• Horse ID must be worn at all times.
• When hacking and schooling paper back numbers must be worn.
• Prize giving will be at the conclusion of the show jumping on Saturday. Riders to be on foot and in correct attire otherwise prize may not be presented.
Online entry is closed